Sunday, September 9, 2012

Peanut Butter & Banana Smoothie

A smoothie on Sunday afternoon? Yes please. It's the perfect snack (or breakfast, or lunch, or dessert).


I started making this smoothie a little less than a year ago and have since become addicted. It's so satisfying. And who doesn't love peanut butter and banana? Sometimes I'll make this for breakfast, sometimes for dessert, but today I thought I'd make it for my mid-afternoon snack (well, really this is the first thing I've eaten today and it's already 2 pm, so I guess it's breakfast and lunch combined). 

It was so good that I've already finished it and I haven't even typed out the recipe for you. Trust me on this one. 

Peanut Butter & Banana Smoothie

Ingredients:

1 banana
1 1/2 tablespoons organic peanut butter
1/2 cup organic almond milk

Instructions:

Put everything together in a blender and blend until smooth. 

I'm thinking I may try this with almond butter next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment